Latest Best Open House Award 2010

WINNERS OF BEST OPEN HOUSE 2010!

COME AND VISIT THIS WEEKEND!

Many thanks to Andrew Kay and Angi Mariani at Latest for this award. We are overwhelmed!







Susan Ashworth

Susan Ashworth
Anemones I

View down to The Old Forge garden

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Last night at The Regency Town House in Brighton we won the Latest Best Open House award 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a real surprise when the ever lovely Andrew Kay said our name. Defining what the criterior are is a puzzle to me as there are so many wonderful open houses. The Old Forge I hope offers an inclusive environment for everyone and makes art affordable. Last weekend coming up so I hope people come and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Rhoda and Christian! Your hard work and vision certainly makes for an inspirational place to visit. It's by far my favourite Open House and look forward to seeing you again this Sunday for a cream tea and some last minute purchases.
    William xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I knew you would win. Fully deserved award. Sculptures, cream teas and sheds (to name but a few highlights) that all open houses should aspire to. By posting on this blog you can be assured I'm currently spreading word of the old forge across the pond. If it weren't for University and volcanic ash I would fly home immediately to lie out in the sunshine in the award winning garden. Hope the chickens are well, good luck on the final weekend,
    Charlie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both. I love the Anemones too. Much love Polly

    ReplyDelete